Careers at Midland Garage Door
If you are an exceptional employee that is punctual, dependable, motivated with a positive attitude, and looking for an opportunity to grow, Midland Garage Door wants you.
Manufacturing garage doors since 1978, Midland started in a small shop in Fargo, ND and now manufactures garage doors that are distributed to 26 states and 2 provinces in Canada in our almost 300,000 square foot building. This growth has been directly related to the people who work here. Without the hard work and dedication of the people a company can not grow. We have an excellent core group with an outstanding record of longevity that wants to help you grow and succeed.
All positions are hands on. All positions require applicants to be capable of lifting 50-75lbs. Applicants are required to read, write, and speak English in order to communicate effectively.
Our core values are integrity, quality, and customer service. These never change, we expect applicants to have the same values. We take pride in maintaining a clean and organized shop and focus on making sure that all jobs are being performed safely. If you feel that you would be a good fit for our company we encourage you to apply.
What can Midland Garage Door offer you?
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Benefits package offered after 3 months, including medical/dental insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays and paid vacation
- Full-time position, daytime hours
- Fun team environment
- Long term career, we have many current employees with over 20 years of service, some over 30 years
- Opportunities for growth- we promote from within and value personal growth
We have an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical and Dental insurance with company contribution
• HSA company contribution/match
• 401 K with company match
• Company-paid life insurance
• Optional vision insurance
• Cafeteria plan
• Vacation and Holiday pay